- Curriculum vitae ENG: Download
- Citation Index: 1695
- Curriculum vitae ITA: images/PERSONALE/CV/Vannini_Ivan.pdf
- Publication (PubMed): https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/?term=vannini%20ivan
- H-Index & Publication (Scopus): https://www.scopus.com/authid/detail.uri?authorId=16834105500
- ORCID (Id): https://orcid.org/0000-0002-9279-1801
- E-Mail: mailto:
Ivan Vannini, MS (Molecular Biology, 2003), MS (Clinical Biochemistry, 2008), PhD (Pharmacological and Toxicological, Human Developmental and Movement Sciences, 2015) and Research Intern (Non-coding RNAs Lab, MD Anderson, Houston, USA) is specialized in the field of Molecular Biology of Cancers. His main field of research is the Tumor Microenvironment: he studies the functions of Non-coding RNA (Long Non-coding RNAs and microRNAs), DNAs and proteins contained in Extracellular Vesicles (EVs) and involved in the cancer proliferation, metastasis to define and then validate novel therapeutic strategies and options for patients.