- Curriculum vitae ITA: Scarica allegato
- Curriculum vitae ENG: Download
- Citation Index: 294
- Publication (PubMed): https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/?term=ravaioli+s+and+IRST+and%2For+%28ravaioli+s+and+chiaramonte%29&sort=date
- H-Index & Publication (Scopus): https://www.scopus.com/authid/detail.uri?authorId=56941745800
- ORCID (Id): https://orcid.org/0000-0002-9395-6452
Dr. Ravaioli has always been keen on medicine and generally in science. During her university career in Medical Biotechnology and Molecular Medicine, she has developed more and more interest in the clinical research and she decided to embrace the medical science’s growth within the translational oncologic research field. During her PhD in Biomedical Sciences and Biotechnology she was involved in several translational studies mainly focused on breast cancer research, working at the Biosciences Laboratory of IRCCS IRST "Dino Amadori", where she has a full-time research contract. Here, she works productively with both the clinicians and other professional figures as physicians, nurses and laboratory partners. She is involved in several national and international teams operating in the oncologic setting. She is reviewer for “Histopathology journal”, “The International Journal of Biological Markers”, “Applied Immunohistochemistry & molecular morphology Journal”.